sábado, 2 de enero de 2016

The Beatles - 2000 - 2002 - Every Little Thing (Box Set 8 Cd's)




2000 - 2002 - Every Little Thing

(8 Cd's)

 

2000 - Vol. 1 (2 Cd's)

 

 

 

 

Temas 

 

Disc 1:

  1. A Hard Day's Night [Mono - Extended Ending]
  2. Across The Universe [Brazil Mono Single]
  3. Ain't She Sweet [Original Stereo]
  4. All My Loving [Stereo - Hi Hat Intro]
  5. And I Love Her [Mono - Single-Tracked Vocal]
  6. And I Love Her [Stereo - Extended Ending]
  7. And Your Bird Can Sing [True Stereo]
  8. Anytime At All [Mono]
  9. Any Time At All [True Stereo]
  10. Back In The U. S. S. R. [Mono]
  11. Bad Boy [Mono]
  12. The Ballad Of John And Yoko [Mono]
  13. Beatles Medley [Stereo]
  14. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite [Mono]
  15. [Mono]
  16. Blue Jay Way [Mono]
  17. Blue Jay Way [Stereo]
  18. Day Tripper [Stereo]
  19. Devil In Her Heart [Stereo]
  20. Dialogue From The Film "Let It Be"... [Promo-Single]
  21. Don't Pass Me By [Mono]
  22. . Robert [Mono]
  23. Drive My [Mono]
  24. Fab Four On Film... [Mono]
  25. Flying [Mono]
  26. From Me To You [Stereo]
  27. Girl [Stereo] 
Descarga aqui: 74.4 Mb


 http://ouo.io/uSvtR8 


Disc 2:
  1. Good Day Sunshine [Mono]
  2. Got To Get You Into My Life [Mono]
  3. Happiness Is A Warm Gun [Mono]
  4. Help! [Stereo - James Bond Theme Intro]
  5. Help! [Mono]
  6. Helter Skelter [Mono]
  7. Her Majesty (Final-chord) [Stereo - Final Chord]
  8. Here, There And Everywhere [Stereo]
  9. Hey Jude [Stereo - Short Version]
  10. Honey [Mono]
  11. I Am The Walrus [Stereo]
  12. I Am The Walrus [Stereo - Backing Track]
  13. I Am The Walrus [Stereo - Remix]
  14. I Your Name [Mono]
  15. I Your Name [Stereo]
  16. I Don't Want To Spoil The Party [Stereo]
  17. I Feel Fine [Stereo - Extended Beginning]
  18. I Feel Fine [Mono-Reverb German]
  19. I Feel Fine [Mono-Extended Ending]
  20. I Feel Fine [Stereo-Echo/Reverb]
  21. I Saw Her Standing There [Stereo]
  22. I Should Have Known Better [Stereo]
  23. I Should Have Known Better [Stereo]
  24. I Want To Hold Your Hand [Stereo - L/R Channel Mix]
  25. If I Fell [Stereo]
  26. I'll Be Back [Stereo]
  27. I'll Cry Instead [Mono]
  28. I'll Cry Instead [Stereo]
  29. I'll Get You [Reprocessed Stereo] 

 

Descarga aqui:  75.4  Mb

 

 http://ouo.io/lQZtYp

 

============================

 

2000 - Vol. 2 (2 Cd's)

 

 

 

Temas

 

Disc 1:

  1. I'm A Loser [Mono From US EP]
  2. I'm Down [Mono]
  3. I'm Looking Through You [Stereo - False Start]   
  4. I'm Only Sleeping [Mono From French EP]
  5. I'm Only Sleeping [Mono From Capitol 'Yesterday And Today']
  6. I'm Only Sleeping ['True' Stereo]
  7. It's All Too Much [Mono]
  8. Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand [Stereo]
  9. Let It Be [Mono From Japanese Single]
  10. Let It Be [Stereo]
  11. Matchbox [Mono]
  12. Money (That's What I Want) [1964 US Stereo Mix]
  13. Money (That's What I Want) [1963 UK Stereo MIx]
  14. Beatles Medley [Single A-Side Stereo]
  15. My Bonnie [German Intro Stereo]   
  16. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) [Stereo - Remix For UK 'The Beatles Ballads']
  17. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) [Mono]
  18. Paperback Writer [Mono]
  19. Penny Lane [Mono From US Promo Single]
  20. Penny Lane [Stereo]
  21. Piggies [Mono]
  22. Please Mr Postman [US - Stereo For 'Beatles Second Album']
  23. Please Please Me [Stereo - No Mistake In Lyrics]
  24. Please Please Me [Stereo - With Mistake In Lyrics]
  25. Roll Over Beethoven [US-stereo For 'Beatles Second Album']
  26. Sexy Sadie [Mono]
 
 Descarga aqui: 73.1 Mb

 http://ouo.io/acnf8v 




Disc 2:
  1. Sgt Pepper Inner [Stereo]
  2. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)    [Mono]
  3. She Loves You [US-stereo For 'Beatles Second Album']   
  4. She Loves You [Simulated Stereo]
  5. She's A Woman [Stereo]
  6. She's A Woman [Stereo - US Capitol Mix From 'Beatles '65']
  7. She's A Woman [Mono - German Version Of Album 'Beatles '65']
  8. She's Leaving [Mono]
  9. Sie Liebt Dich [Stereo]
  10. Slow Down [Mono]
  11. Strawberry Fields Forever [Stereo From US Album 'Magical Mystery Tour']
  12. Sweet Brown [Stereo]
  13. Taxman [RM 5, 6. Edit]   
  14. Tell Me Why [Stereo]
  15. Thank You Girl [Stereo]
  16. The [Stereo Alternate Mix For US 'Rubber Soul']
  17. This Boy [US-stereo For 'Meet The Beatles']
  18. To Ride [Stereo From German 'A Collection Of Beatles Oldies...']
  19. Tomorrow Never Knows [Mono]
  20. We Can Work It Out [Stereo Alternate Mix From Australia]
  21. What Goes On [Mono]
  22. What You're Doing [Stereo]
  23. When I Get     [Mono]
  24. When I Get     [Stereo]
  25. Why Don't We Do It In The Road?    [Mono]
  26. Yes It Is [US-stereo From 'Beatles VI']
  27. Yesterday [No Strings - Stereo]
  28. You Can't Do That [US-stereo For 'Beatles Second Album']
  29. You Know My Name (Look Up The Number) [Single Version-stereo]
  30. You Really Got A Hold On Me [US-stereo For 'Beatles Second Album']

 

Descarga aqui: 73.4 Mb

 

 http://ouo.io/tMqa5 

 

======================================

 

 

2001 - Vol. 3 (2 Cd's)

 

 

 

Temas


Disc 1:
  1. A Hard Day's Night [Mono]
  2. All You Need Is Love [Stereo]
  3. Baby You're A Rich Man [Stereo]
  4. Baby You're A Rich Man [Stereo]
  5. Back In The U. S. S. R. [Stereo]
  6. [Mono]
  7. The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill [Stereo]
  8. Dear Prudence [Stereo]
  9. Don't Pass Me By [Stereo]
  10. Eight Days A Week [Stereo]
  11. The Fool On The Hill [Stereo]
  12. Glass Onion [Stereo]
  13. Help! [Mono]
  14. Helter Skelter [Stereo]   
  15. Helter Skelter [Stereo]   
  16. Hold Me Tight [Stereo]
  17. I Am The Walrus [Mono]
  18. I Am The Walrus [Stereo]
  19. I'll Be Back [Mono]
  20. I'm Only Sleeping [Mono]
  21. I'm Only Sleeping [Stereo]
  22. It's All Too Much [Mono]
  23. I Want To Hold Your Hand [Stereo]
  24. Long Tall Sally [Mono]
  25. Love Me Do [Stereo]
  26. Lucy In The With Diamonds [Mono]
 

Descarga aqui: 73.9 Mb



 http://ouo.io/2W1jHX4 



Disc 2:

  1. Misery [Stereo]
  2. My Bonnie [Stereo]
  3. My Bonnie [Stereo]
  4. No Reply [Stereo]
  5. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da [Mono]
  6. Only A Northern Song [Mono]
  7. Paperback Writer [Stereo]
  8. Paperback Writer [Stereo]
  9. Penny Lane [Stereo]
  10. P. S. I Love You [Stereo]
  11. Revolution 9 [Stereo]
  12. Truffle [Mono]
  13. She Loves You [Stereo]
  14. Strawberry Fields Forever [Stereo]
  15. Swanee River [Stereo]
  16. Thank You Girl [Mono]
  17. The End / Her Majesty [Stereo]
  18. Think For Yourself [Stereo]
  19. This Boy [Stereo]
  20. Tomorrow Never Knows [Mono]
  21. Twist And Shout [Stereo]
  22. While My Guitar Gently Weeps [Mono]
  23. Why Don't We Do It In The Road [Stereo]
  24. Yellow Submarine
  25. Yer [Stereo]
  26. Yes It Is [Stereo]
  27. You're Going To Lose That Girl [Stereo]

 

Descarga aqui: 74.9 Mb

 

 

 

===========================

 

 

2002 - Vol. 4 (2 Cd's)

 

 

 

Temas

 Disc 1:

  1. A Hard Day's Night
  2. Abbey Road Medley (A/K/A "Huge Medley"): [Outfake].
  3. Ain't She Sweet - 2:11
  4. And Your Bird Can Sing
  5. Baby You're A Rich Man
  6. Boys
  7. Can't Buy Me Love
  8. Can't Buy Me Love
  9. Dizzy Miss Lizzie
  10. Don't Bother Me
  11. . Robert
  12. Drive My
  13. Every Little Thing
  14. The Fool On The Hill
  15. From Me To You
  16. Hello Goodbye
  17. Help!
  18. Helter Skelter
  19. Hey Jude
  20. I Feel Fine
  21. I Saw Her Standing There
  22. I Want To Hold Your Hand
  23. I Want To Hold Your Hand
  24. If I Fell
  25. If You Love Me Baby (A/K/A Take Out Some Insurance On Me Baby)
  26. I'll Cry Instead
  27. I'll Get You

 

Descarga aqui: 77.5 Mb

 

 http://ouo.io/u6v3t 

 

 

Disc 2:


  1. I'm Only Sleeping
  2. In My Life
  3. It's Only Love
  4. I've Just Seen A Face
  5. Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand
  6. Lady
  7. Little Child
  8. Long Tall Sally
  9. Long Tall Sally
  10. Love Me Do
  11. Love You Too
  12. Misery
  13. Mr. Moonlight
  14. Nobody's Child
  15. Nowhere Man
  16. Penny Lane
  17. Penny Lane
  18. Penny Lane
  19. Please Please Me
  20. Roll Over Beethoven
  21. Run For Your Life
  22. She's A Woman
  23. She Loves You
  24. Sweet Brown
  25. Tell Me Why
  26. Thank You Girl
  27. There's A Place
  28. To Ride
  29. To Ride
  30. Twist And Shout
  31. You Can't Do That

 

 Descarga aqui: 76.9 Mb

 

  http://ouo.io/U8oeKk

 

5 comentarios: