domingo, 7 de febrero de 2016

The Beatles - 2003 - The Alternate A Hard Day's Night




The Beatles - 2003 - The Alternate A Hard Day's Night

 

 

Temas

 

  1. A Hard Day's Night [Takes 2&3]
  2. I Should Have Known Better [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  3. If I Fell [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  4. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You [BBC]
  5. And I Love Her [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  6. Tell Me Why [Regular Stereo US]
  7. Can't Buy Me Love [Alternate Take]
  8. Any Time At All [Regular Mono US]
  9. I'll Cry Instead [Alternate Mix Stereo US]
  10. Things We Said Today [BBC]
  11. When I Get Home [Regular Mono US]
  12. You Can't Do That [BBC]
  13. I'll Be Back [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  14. A Hard Day's Night [Take 4]
  15. A Hard Day's Night [BBC]
  16. I Should Have Known Better [BBC]   
  17. If I Fell [BBC]   
  18. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  19. And I Love Her [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  20. And I Love Her [BBC]
  21. Can't Buy Me Love [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  22. You Can't Do That [Regular Stereo]
  23. Bloopers Medley
  24. A Hard Day's Night [Concert Paris]
  25. If I Fell [Concert Los Angeles]
  26. Can't Buy Me Love [Concert New York]
  27. Things We Said Today [Concert Los Angeles]
  28. You Can't Do That [Concert Melbourne]
  29. If I Fell [Demo]
  30. You Can't Do That [Get Back Sessions]

 

 http://ouo.io/sKgJ32

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario