martes, 9 de febrero de 2016

The Beatles - 2003 - The Alternate Rubber Soul




The Beatles - 2003 - The Alternate Rubber Soul

  

 

 

Temas

 

  1. Drive My [Alternate Mix Mono]
  2. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) [Take 4]
  3. You Won't See Me [Alternate Mix Stereo US]
  4. Nowhere Man [Concert Munich]
  5. Think For Yourself [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  6. The [Regular Stereo US]
  7. Michelle [Alternate Mix Mono]   
  8. What Goes On [Regular Stereo US]
  9. Girl [Regular Mono]   
  10. I'm Looking Through You [Take 4]
  11. in My Life [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  12. Wait [Regular Mono]
  13. If I Needed Someone [Concert Tokyo]   
  14. Run For Your Life [Take 5]
  15. We Can Work It Out [Take 2]
  16. Day Tripper [Take 2]
  17. Day Tripper [Take 3]
  18. 12-Bar Original [Takes 1&2]
  19. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) [Take 2]
  20. Girl [Backing track, speed corrected]
  21. I'm Looking Through You [Take 1]
  22. In My Life [Alternate Take]
  23. If I Needed Someone [Regular Mono]   
  24. We Can Work It Out [Take 1 Instrumental]
  25. Day Tripper [Take 1 Instrumental]
  26. We Can Work It Out [Demo]
  27. Michelle [Demo]
  28. Nowhere Man [Concert Candlestick Park, SF]
  29. Day Tripper [Concert San Francisco]
  30. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) [Get Back Sessions]

 

 http://ouo.io/4ZxwujY

1 comentario: