martes, 16 de febrero de 2016

The Beatles - 2011 - Back To Basics - A Hard Days Night Studio Sessions Vol. 2 (2 Cd's)




The Beatles - 2011 - Back To Basics - A Hard Days Night Studio Sessions Vol. 2 (2 Cd's)

 

 

Temas

 

Disco 1:

  1. I'll Cry Instead (stereo)
  2. A Hard Day's Night (stereo)
  3. I Should Have Known Better (stereo)
  4. I Wanna Be Your Man-Don't Bother Me-All My Loving (stereo)
  5. If I Fell (stereo)
  6. Can't Buy Me Love (stereo)
  7. And I Love Her (stereo)
  8. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (stereo)
  9. Can't Buy Me Love (stereo)
  10. Tell Me Why (stereo)
  11. If I Fell (stereo)
  12. I Should Have Known Better (stereo)
  13. She Loves You (stereo)
  14. A Hard Day's Night (Reprise) (stereo)
  15. A Hard Day's Night (mono)
  16. I Should Have Known Better (mono)
  17. I Wanna Be Your Man (mono)
  18. Don't Bother Me (mono)
  19. All My Loving (mono)
  20. If I Fell (mono)
  21. Can't Buy Me Love (mono)
  22. And I Love Her (mono)
  23. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (mono)
  24. Can't Buy Me Love (Reprise) (mono)
  25. Tell Me Why (mono)
  26. If I Fell (mono)
  27. I Should Have Known Better (mono)
  28. She Loves You (mono)
  29. A Hard Day's Night (Reprise) (mono)

 

 http://ouo.io/R2v5I 

 

Disco 2:
  1. A Hard Day's Night (Duophonic)
  2. I Should Have Known Better (Duophonic)
  3. I Wanna Be Your Man (Duophonic)
  4. Don't Bother Me (Duophonic)
  5. All My Loving (Duophonic)
  6. If I Fell (Mono-Duophonic)
  7. Can't Buy Me Love (Duophonic)
  8. And I Love Her (Duophonic)
  9. Can't Buy Me Love (Reprise) (Duophonic)
  10. Tell Me Why (Duophonic)
  11. If I Fell (Duophonic)
  12. I Should Have Known Better (Duophonic)
  13. She Loves You (Duophonic)
  14. A Hard Day's Night (Reprise) (Duophonic)

 

 http://ouo.io/UMuBcS

5 comentarios: