lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2021

2014 - The U.S. Mixes

 2014 - The U.S. Mixes



Temas

1. Long Tall Sally - mono, from the The Beatles' Second Album. Less echo than the UK mono mix.
2. I Call Your Name - mono, from the The Beatles' Second Album. Different edits when compared to the UK mono mix and different guitar intro when compared to the stereo mixes.
3. And I Love Her - mono, from Something New and A Hard Day's Night. This mono mix features a single-tracked vocal. Both stereo and mono UK mixes have double-tracked vocals.
4. I'll Cry Instead - mono, from Something New and A Hard Day's Night. Longer version, with extra verse.
5. Any Time At All - mono, from Something New. Piano is mixed quieter, which is more noticeable at the end of solo.
6. When I Get Home - mono, from Something New. Features a different vocal edit on the line "till I walk out that door".
7. I'll Be Back - mono, from Beatles '65. Reverb added, runs a bit slower
8. She's A Woman - mono
9. I Feel Fine - mono, from Beatles '65. Lots of reverb added.
10. The Word - stereo, from Rubber Soul. Doubletracked vocals, more evident in the section beginning with "In the beginning I misunderstood...", rougher mix.
11. Michelle - mono, from Rubber Soul. It has louder percussion and a slightly longer fade.
12. I'm Looking Through You - stereo, from Rubber Soul. This is the original 1965 stereo mix, with false starts. 
13. I'm Only Sleeping - mono, from Yesterday and Today. Backwards guitar is different when compared to the UK mono and stereo mixes.
14. Doctor Robert - mono
15. And Your Bird Can Sing - mono, from Yesterday and Today. Early mono mixes sent to Capitol.
16. We Can Work It Out - stereo, from Yesterday and Today. The harmonium track is panned to the right during the verses and to the centre during the choruses and bridges.
17. Day Tripper - stereo, from Yesterday and Today. The guitar riff is single-tracked at the beginning.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario